RGBN Image Editing Software
RGBN images are photographs with a color and a normal channel. They are very easy to obtain using photometric stereo and can be used to generate very realistic renderings. On the other hand, the normal vectors cannot simply be edited in regular image processing software. Our system implements many operations with both color and normals in a simple user interface with real-time feedback. Its main features are:
- Gaussian and bilateral filters let the user remove noise while respecting sharp edges.
- Image segmentation tools help the user define regions for editing.
- A combination tool can merge two RGBN images for adding new details
- Smudge and sharpen brushes can change the geometry represented by normals
- Brushes for drawing on the surface let the user create new features like bumps and creases
- Texture synthesis of color and normals
- Phong and toon shading rendering
Software.zip file, 16MB
Sample RGBN images.zip file, 14MB
Sample Textures.zip file, 81MB
User Manual.pdf file, 2MB
Technical Report.pdf file, 24MB
Raw DataPrinceton Graphics Group RGBN Dataset